I used one of Betty Crocker recipes, and food coloring. To make this effect, add spoonfuls of colored mix, put them in the center. Add different color mixes until its enough.
Here’s a quick recipe for fun colorful cupcakes:
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
- Gel food colors or paste food colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)
- 2 containers (1 lb each) white frosting
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on the top
Follow the recipe, from the box…. 🙂
Divide the mix into several mixing bowls and add food coloring – pour them one at a time until you get the color you decide and bake.